We offer you technical, medical, legal, and business translations, as well as the translation of web pages, news, advertisement, etc...
Useful Links, Ads
Five reasons to start hunting for a copywriter
Tired of fruitless attempts to promote your business on the Internet? Worried that one of your potential customers might have switched to your competitors because they paid a bigger remuneration to Google? Sick at heart that your website promotion has turned into an exhausting job instead of solving real business-related issues? If yes, the time has come to familiarize yourself with copywriting and the advantages of this profession.
1. Copywriting is one of the fastest growing marketing professions of recent years. It has emerged as a result of IT solutions for businesses, when being on the TOP-10 search engine listings means earning huge profits. A copywriter is not limited to only writing. First of all, he or she processes a great deal of information to create a success aura for a client. The more complicated and precise that aura is, the better.
2. Up-to-date web promotion, as never before, requires special skills and expertise. Most companies can no longer attract a target audience without possessing a range of specific skills in product-oriented IT (SEM, SEO, SMM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.) and gaining sufficient knowledge in branding, psychology, linguistics, marketing, mass communication, programming, and even math!
3. A professional copywriter not only has the knowledge how to advance on the search list outcome, he must also have such results fixed on the web. Journalists, managers, consultants, authors
, marketing specialists can usually write pretty good advertising texts, very much to the client's liking, but only a copywriter can create a result-oriented selling text - the one that would inspire your customer to an awaited purchase. That is why an efficient copywriter is worth its weight in gold in the market. This is the reason for the big fees in the field as well as a great number of newbies striving to take the podium.
4. With Google coming into the scene years ago, the saying "time is money" can be transformed into "trust is money". Apart from creating a virtual success image of your company, a copywriter, first of all, is to ensure that search engines do trust that image. It goes without saying that search engines are very watchful. Every single second they monitor millions of web-sites and of course cannot miss owners' attempts to stretch the truth about their products.
5. Each year adds new requirements for a business to enter the TOP-10 of search engine results. This has sparked increased demand for a copywriting profession. These days, copywriters have started to fight not only for the client's attention, but for the client himself. In the present-day world of ideas and technologies, a copywriter may be an invaluable asset to help promote your company. If you are still doubtful about the effectiveness of the copywriting profession, maybe it is because you haven't found a real one yet, or maybe because the best representatives of this craft are already working for your competitors...?